"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

8.04.2007

HOME ALONE!!!


So its like this, i am home alone for the next 7 days and its driving me crazy. Its not that fact that i am home alone that is driving me crazy, its the fact that my beautiful beautiful wife Sue, and my cute cute cute Daughter are still out of the country in the Switzerland. This is the longest i have ever been away from them and this is killing me. Please no sympathy just prayers would be great!!! Anyways just check out the picture, they were celebrating the national day of the Switzerland, equivalent, to our July 4th in America. Not only that my LEA is now 5months, wow time goes by fast. Sidenote: Its looks my Lea is getting a head the size of mine, not good!!!


Family Sick Philipino
Taffy