"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

8.17.2007

Crazy Random Dream #8


So i dreamt this: I dreamt that i was being chased again, however, i can remember exactly what i was being chased by, but all i know is that within a split second of my dream, it turned into me helping Carson (AKA: Canada and Lead Singer of Son from Shadow) buy tennis shoes. Not just any tennis shoes, but girls Red Adidas. Not a long extensive dream, just Wierd.

Show Man Philipino
Taffy

3 comments:

ponch0 said...

I will be worried if Carson shows up at church tomorrow with girls red Adidas...

Jaclyn Parker said...

hey i have those shoes!!!!

Christine.Marie said...

Taffy, you have not been satisfied with any of my blog headers! What is your idea of a "non-boring" header?