"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

8.13.2007

Crazy Dream #7

I have had some other dreams recently, but i either forgot to post them or not worth posting, however, this is worth posting. So my dream last night, after all the poop fest from my daughter, i dreamt this: I dreamt that i was being chased by Decepticon Transformer Barricade




But this is the best thing i was driving a RED Duffel Bag in getting away from him, kinda like this:



It had a steering wheel, brakes, and everything. But it moved amazingly fast, it was unbelievable and comfortable in my dream. I think the weirdest thing is that I fit in the Duffel bag.

Philipino Bag Driver
Taffy

4 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I will get you eventually, bag driver!!

jessie estupinan said...

taffy, hi, for the meeting tomorrow, do i have to pck 12 songs or no? text/e-mail/comment/call me about it (:

thanksss!!!

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Taff, go here:

http://www.funflip.com/quiz/transformers

and take the quiz to see which transformer you are!