"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

7.04.2007

July 4th


What a fun crazy day!!! Let me tell you

11:00am Watched Transformers for the 2nd time today and it was awesome!!! However, what made it totally sweet was that my wife and baby came, and for my wife to come and say that it was pretty good is awesome. Not only did my wife and baby came to watch Transformers, but some of my most favorite students came, 32 to be exact, or something like that. Anyways, it was awesome!!!

2:30pm Went to Cheesecake Factory and ate one of my most favorite burgers. However, when we got to Cheesecake factory my little daughter poop her diaper, which leaked out onto her clothing and onto the car seat, it was lovely.

4:00pm Then went Party jumping at 2 houses and it was fun to reconnect with some old friends and new ones. Ate a lot of food!!! Watched some Atlanta Braves!!! Just had a good time to hang with friends.

8:30pm Put my baby down to sleep and at 9:30pm put my wife to sleep. They are really cute when they are asleep.

Philipino Transformer
Taffy

No comments: