"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

7.06.2007

I am Blind




So if some of you didn't know I am pretty much blind. I wear pretty strong contacts and at night I wear glasses that are like coke bottles. Anyways, about 2 months ago my glasses pretty much broke, so every week I have been putting scotch tape on my glasses to hold them. Not only that, but the plastic parts, that puts your glasses in place on your nose, and sets on your nose broke off. So I took them off and bent the bar out so I could still wear them if that makes any sense. However, today i picked up a new pair of glasses and I look like a Philipino Drew Carey, well not really, but close enough. Can you see my lazy left eye?

Once a Philipino Dork still a Philipino Dork
Taffy

3 comments:

Carson Leith said...

nice man.

haha.

Alanna Moine said...

can you post that picture of you when you were a kid that makes me laugh everytime I see it? Please?

Brent said...

I wear glasses at night too. Mine are pretty sweet though. They make me look hot.