"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

12.30.2007

Top 10 Songs of 2007 Played in HSM or WIldside

10 - All in this Together (High School Musical)
9 - Dancing Generation (Matt Redman)
8 - Fire Fall Down (Hillsong United)
7 - Take it All (Hillsong United)
6 - Yes You Have (Leeland)
5 - You Never Let Go (Matt Redman)
4 - Came to my Rescue (Hillsong United)
3 - Grace (Phil Wickham)
2 - From the Inside Out (Hillsong United) Our Style with just Violin
1 - TIE: Savior King and Hosanna (Both Hillsong United)

I am Asian who loves Hillsong United Songs Philipino
Taffy

1 comment:

Erin Brady said...

Number ten, is my favorite. Even though I was not there to witness the dance, I do frequently watch it on youtube. Which is weird, kind of. That's all I have to say. Whatevs, we're all in this together, right?