"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

12.30.2007

My Top 10 of 2007

10 - Leading Worship with the Students in Big Church
and at the Worship Conference.
9 - My New 72 Thinline Guitar and Orange Tiny Terror and 12 Cab (Presents from my In-Laws)

8 - Our New Small Group (Who by the way are all pregnant including the guys)








7 - All the Bands this Year in HSM and WILDSIDE!!!





6 - FUEL Nov 26th



5 - All Alumni Droopy's Hanging out




4 - Droopy's 06 - Goodwill Hunting, Rocklette with the Boys, Summer Camp, Video Scavenger hunt, Halloween Costume Party, Fall Retreat, Albertaco Run, and ETC.








3 - My Team - Autie Ray Ray and Uncle Doe





2 - Hanging Out at the McGill's Nearly Every Sunday Night.
mmmm mmmmm Oggi Sticks
(You know invinting everyone over and then leaving early)






1 - A 3 way tie for 1st - My Beautiful Wife. My baby Lea Being Born. And my Parents visiting California and seeing there APO ( APO: means grandchild in Philipino).




Top 10 Philipino's
Taffy

No comments: