"....When you think of what he has done for You is this to much to ask." Romans 12:1

11.19.2007

Wicked The Musical




So this past Sunday, as a present to my wife for our 3rd anniversary, I took her to go experience the movie "WICKED". I know this is hard to believe, but this musical was awesome!!! It far exceeded my expectation in this musical. I would recomend this muscal to anyone who has seen The Wizard of Oz. Its awesome!!! Word of advice though, when you park your car make sure to turn off your lights, because when came back to our car, i left the lights on and we had to get a jump.

I am Philipino Moron
Taffy

4 comments:

kayla rae said...

I am so glad you loved it!!
It's so amazing (:

jessie estupinan said...

So glad you liked it!

ponch0 said...

Yay!!!! Oh my goodness it was, is, will always be the best musical in the worldddd!!!! AWESOMEEEEE

Jordan said...

I LOVE Wicked!!